Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Designing, Doing, and being Productive

Hello again World,

I would like to start out saying that my back is feeling better as of my last post, I still don't know exactly why I still have back pain but I'm glad it's not as bad as the first week. This week I was able to continue back to my Screenprinting project, and I'll tell you I'm eager to start seeing it come together!

This post will mainly be filled with images of my progress from this week.
This is me cutting pieces for the poster. Oh I should probably post to you my idea sketches, so you know what the heck I'm actually doing.
 Rough Sketch 1: Unused but useful ideas
 This is where I thought about having a box to put the words inside.


These are the Real final sketches for my Idea:

 Below: a re-visited sketch to add more to define the idea.


 Below: This is a sample of the first image (in this blog) with what I was cutting up. Each block will have a word screenprinted upon it. Underneath each block of word on the 1st layer will be a colorful and colorful design screenprinted white paper layer, which I will adhesive to the matt board.
Also each block will have velcro attached to the back so the viewer will be able to unattach any word at will and place it inside the blank spot.
Below: in this blank spot will be posted a direct screenprinted extra layer that I will leave the background black so the piece will pop.

That's all for now folks! I'm currently being kidnapped by my friend to go play Lego Harry Potter. I'll keep you informed with other information that I develop.

Later World!

No comments:

Post a Comment