Friday, October 29, 2010

Life sometimes just sucks...

Hello crule world,

I apologize for not posting for a while, I mean to yesterday however I had to go to the Emergency room instead.
Here is my story:

"I was emitted to the ER with pains in my back not allowing me to move well or at all. They did some normal tests and asked me questions about my condition. like the typical doctor examination.

Then they said they could give me a pin point muscle relaxer right where the spot of my back was knotted up. They soon realized that was not enough numbing for me, so they gave me an IV with morphine, anti-anxiety shot, and an anti-inflammatory shot.
After some loopy fun time under a heated blanket they sent me home with Prescriptions for Muscle relaxers and hydrocodon.
So I'll be flying high for the next couple of days! Oooh and I got a physical therapy note so when I start feeling better it will help me get back to the right motion and bending... and breathing.
Yay my life..."


So that's what happened yesterday for me. Before that happened I had gone into the print studio all ready and pumped to work on my project, I had done quite a bit then I went to get lunch with my boyfriend we came back to the studio to eat some subway when a tweak in my back, that recurres every once in a while, however this time it got worse and  my boyfriend went to pop my back like he usually does but this time it backfired and brought me to tears. So he rushed me to the ER and you know the rest of the story.

So I was not able to make progress on my project, and will be working extra hard next week to make up for it. I will have my print finished by the end of next week so I can post them up around campus and document student interaction. Also when I posted my question "what is art in one word" to my facebook I received quite a bit of useful terms. So I may have enough words to start the design in Photoshop.

Till I get more progress I bid you adieu and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment