Wednesday, October 20, 2010

blogger.com we meet atlass!

Here I am world. The start of something new... A blog. World I never thought I would start one, but here I am sitting on my couch typing away. Want to hear how it all started?

Well I am going to tell you anyway. Here it goes.

I have just transferred from a Liberal Arts College to a University, why in the hell would I do that do you ask of me? Because I just don't make liberal art. And I don't think in a critically necessary contemporary art pattern that my past school demanded of me.
My enjoyment through art proceeds to expand from humor, life lessons, personal stories, interactions through people, rants I randomly have, and last but not least Spontaneous Actions!


Although world for the next couple of weeks, if you decide to follow me, I will be taking you on a journey that will explore a project I have been given from a teacher. (details will be in next blog) This art piece will be designed, screenprinted, and will use mixed media then turned into a performance piece... confused yet? So am I. haha Just kidding world, with this blog I will explore and design a project that has been given to me and take you every step of the way on the journey.

So come on the yellow brick road and follow me to something magical...

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to read about and see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be checking back each day. Looking forward to seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete